Are you an entrepreneurial therapist in private practice looking to enhance your skills in EMDR consultation and private practice coaching?
You've come to the right place. Nothing is off limits in our discussions, and you'll receive both clinical and practice design support.
Meet Tomilyn, an EMDR certified therapist and EMDRIA Approved Consultant in Training based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
She specializes in working with pregnancy, postpartum, birth trauma and founded the non-profit MAYA Organization to support people during pregnancy and beyond. Tomilyn also has extensive experience with adults who have experienced trauma and complex trauma. Tomilyn offers individual and group EMDR consultation for individuals working towards completing consultation hours for certification.
With me, you come first. Together, we will:
- Assess your readiness to incorporate EMDR Attachment Based Perspective into your practice and determine next steps for implementation
- Learn how to integrate EMDR into your overall practice design
- Deepen your understanding of EMDR as a therapeutic approach, rather than just a technique
- Learn how to assess client readiness for an EMDR Intensive
- Understand case conceptualization and treatment planning for EMDR using a trauma-informed and Adaptive Information Processing Lens
- Learn how to conduct EMDR Intensives from an attachment-based perspective